Naturopathy treats the cause of an illness with non-toxic, non-invasive therapies, integrating conventional health sciences with natural therapies & traditional medicines. Your naturopath may use a variety of diagnostic tools, such as Iridology, tongue & nail analysis, or blood & urine analysis, to determine the nature of your condition.
To treat your condition, your Naturopath may prescribe Western Herbal Medicine, Homeopathic Medicine, Flower Essences, Nutritional Advice and / or suggest lifestyle changes to improve your health & well being.
To ensure the integrity of your treatment, please bring any other current prescriptions with you (such as antibiotics, blood pressure medications etc) and a list of any health supplements you are taking.
The basic tenet of Naturopathy is to treat you as a whole person (your mental, emotional & physical being) for lasting health improvement.
Naturopathy engages with the innate healing power present within your body. In a naturopathic consultation your medical history & overall lifestyle patterns are reviewed to determine a treatment plan and natural medicine prescription suited to your individual needs.
Naturopathy can assist you with the following:
- Weight management & general well being
- Increased sports performance
- Fertility planning & children’s health
- Pre- and post-surgery planning & recovery
- Digestive problems (constipation, IBS, bloating, wind)
- Menstrual & menopausal concerns
- Asthma, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis
- Fatigue, increased energy, mood and concentration
- Recurring infections (colds, flus, cystitis)
- Prostate, thyroid problems
All past Vitalelife clients will receive 50% off their first visit with any of our practitioners to help keep them on track with their health. Call 07 3367 0337 or click here to book online.
Visit their website or call 07 3367 0337 for appointments or enquiries.