Deanne is a motivated, dynamic healer who uses naturopathy, iridology, nutrition, herbal medicine and flower essences to correct the underlying processes going on in the body. This can be resulting in a medically recognised disease or just not feeling 100%. Practically all health complaints or diseases are able to be improved and potentially eliminated through the right dietary, lifestyle changes and a specific individually well chosen nutritional and herbal treatment plan, to get the body back to feeling optimal, in balance and vital.
Deanne assesses each patient comprehensively, taking into consideration obvious as well as mild signs and symptoms, seeing how the body is functioning as a whole, assessing how different areas of body may affect other areas, such as stressful mind affecting the digestion, high blood pressure or tiredness. She views naturopathic principals as the wisdom that can create true and full healing, it can provide a guided pathway to optimal health where vitality and youthfulness are a part of everyday life.
Deanne believes most health problems are something that manifest and develop creating non optimal health situation, which can also be reversed and resolved sometimes to a much more manageable situation and sometimes completely. For instance Type 2 diabetes can be reversed through taking the right nutrients and herbs to support better activity of insulin and blood sugar combined with a supportive eating plan and mild exercise can be reversed.
Deanne comes to Vitalelife with an abundance of experience, a love of people and a passion to be able to provide her clients with the resources they need to regain the health they are looking for. She finds it extremely rewarding to be able to assist people with the gift of looking and feeling good naturally, below are some of the conditions she see’s regularly and is most passionate about:
- Female Health, Hormone balancing, PMT, Fibroids, Irregular Periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, recurrent thrush, endometriosis, preconception care.
- Weight Management, difficulty losing weight, dietary planning, low thyroid, too tired to exercise, large appetite,
- Tiredness, Chronic fatigue Syndrome, can’t get going in the morning, pushing self though the day, feeling worn out, unable to keep going,
- Mental & emotional health, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, stress, addictions,
- Sleeping difficulties, trouble getting to sleep, waking in the night, not waking refreshed, disturbing dreams, childhood sleeping problems, sleep apnoea
- Immune support, acute colds and flues, recurrent infections, difficulty recovering from infections, tonsillitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, urinary tract infections, allergies, asthma, hay fever, recurrent childhood ear infections
- Digestive upsets, constipation, diarrhoea, abdominal bloating, feeling heavy or uncomfortable after food, lack of appetite, irritable bowel, Candida overgrowth, gut repair programs, detoxification programs, suspected food intolerances.
- Toxicity, sensitivity to chemicals, bad breath, headaches, nausea, chemicals in your life, high exposure to cigarettes, alcohol and coffee, feeling overloaded and sluggish.
- Skin problems such as teenage or adult acne, psoriasis, adult and children’s eczema,
- Cardiovascular High blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart palpitations,
- Pain and Inflammation Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, muscle tension, leg cramps, high inflammation, long term or acute Injury’s
Fight Cold and Flu Naturally
Supporting your immune system with the right natural supplementation is extremely powerful against Cold and Flu. Current and credible research show herbal and nutritional supplements work more effectively than a main stream medical approach against the common colds or flu. There are specific herbs and nutrients to help with all aspects of a cold or flu. Particular herbs fight in killing bacteria or a virus depending on the infection. Certain herbs will soothe a sore throat, and then others that reduce head congestion. Specific herbs for that nasty cough which can be dry and hacking or it feels like a brick on your chest.
Most importantly because of the synergistic nature of herbs most of the herbs will also have the added benefit of boosting the body own immune system so that it can work at fighting off the actual infection, causing the other symptoms. It’s important to remember the body is actually designed to do this, and by taking naturopathic support you are working with the body’s own in build defence. As the immune system works at fighting and killing an infection the fever will rise and then once killing off of the infection has occurred, the fever will break into a sweat of its own accord, and you will be on your way to recovery.
Cold and Flu Consultations including colds and flues, viral, bacterial, head congestion, coughing, sore throat, fevers, headaches, aches and pains. Natural supplements to fight viruses, bacteria, clear mucus, relieve coughing, sooth sore throat, relieve headaches, and reduce the severity and length of infection. Start to work with the body not against it using safe, fast and effective results.
Testimonials from Deanne’s patients
Bev Toowong July 2010: I was first introduced to Deanne about 12 months ago as a referral via a work mate. I had just turned 50 and felt strongly all of a sudden about the need to have a healthy diet, healthy attitude and to try naturally sorting out some menopausal symptoms with fatigue and tiredness adding to my problem. With her help I have managed to lose almost 10kgs and at the same time taking control of my menopausal symptoms naturally. I can now unequivocally say that my life and health has improved out of sight. I have quite a different mind set and taking charge of what matters most………my health. I now feel I can look forward to another 50 years! Deanne has certainly changed my life.
Cathryn MacGregor Brisbane: After years of not looking after myself & feeling lethargic most of the time, I decided to look for a local Naturopath on the web just to see if they could shine some light on the state of my health. I met with Deanne & felt comfortable straight away. Thanks to Deanne I now have a much better understanding of my body, & how to look after it without feeling pressured to do so.
Since my first visit I have given up smoking (25 a day) with ease & reduced my alcohol consumption immensely. I am walking everyday & following a healthy eating plan which Deanne has set up for me. I feel alive for the first time in a long time. Deanne has given me the confidence I needed to take control of my body & lifestyle.
Deanne’s Consultation is very Professional, Thorough & Highly Recommended.
Jackie, South Brisbane: I stumbled across Deanne Bromham by accident while trying to treat my health problems myself. She suggested that we sit down together and investigate each health issue properly. At the time my immune system had given up with years of being on medication and not looking after myself. Even though I exercised regularly, I was very tired and drained from working long hours and would often binge on junk food as a way of escaping. I had fungal skin infections, episcleritis in my eye and an overgrowth of Candida. Within about five weeks of my first visit with Deanne and after following her dietary guidelines I had achieved an overall health transformation. The Candida symptoms were gone, and my skin and eye have not flared up since.
I have never felt so good. Friends and family have made many comments about the condition of my skin and how healthy I look, I feel like I am glowing. And the best part is that I actually feel like getting up in the morning and if I do feel unmotivated I just remember how I used to feel, comparing that to how I feel each day now is all the inspiration that I need!’
Tina, Tarragindi: So it’s cycle time for me at the moment, and yesterday I started to get a bad headache. Typically it is bad by afternoon/night and worse today, where I would have a full on migraine. So yesterday I took your advice, and no migraine! It’s fantastic, no need for mersyndol. I still have a bit of a headache, but not too bad. It’s wonderful.
I’ll try this again next cycle too, but I wanted to tell you you’re a genius!
Private Healthcare Rebates Available
- Initial Consultation 1 hour $105
- Follow Up Consultation ½ hour $59
- Acute cold or flu, infection 20min $39