- I’m doing the right things?! we tell ourselves..
- I’m focusing on the right things?! we feel ….
What is this vortex and how should we feel.. we all know what feels a little better and what feels a little worse. We all know when we feel down and when we feel the elation that comes from being in the flow. Then why is it when we seemingly do all the right things and more.. we slip out of this feeling good about oneself … when we say ……
- I’m being of service/ have a caring nature
- I’m standing in my truth/ respect others
- I’m follow my dreams and desires
- I ‘m positive and happy person
And still… find ourselves coming out of the vortex?? The answer is clear.. How can I care so much, love so much, give so much, do so much and still feeeel so down and tired.. the most important thing I want you to remember is that you cannot look after number 2.. 3.. 4.. 5…. if you don’t look after number 1.. the most important person in YOUR experience is you! We’re often too busy running around, looking after our loved ones, caring for others, our days are too full and not enough time to given to recharge, for the most vital step in all of those things we do.. and that is self care, take care of that person who is too busy for themselves.. you are an important role in your life.. and in many other people’s lives how great of small is no difference……. so make time for you.. just you..!
Staying in the vortex made easy…
- Play more.. be silly have fun!
- Go to the movies
- Shopping Shopping Shopping
- Dance the night away
- Holiday just because you can
- Go for that drive to nowhere
- Walk barefoot in the sand
Abraham: “We are faced daily with upstream down steam choices”. If you feel good you’re in the vortex, “always make how you feel the most important thing”
Doing what makes you feel good is a downstream choice then, you’re in the flow my friend it’s that simple.. we sometimes just need a little reminding.. much love ….
Read more about Ethean Soule or